Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Tuesday the Thirteenth

Oh, no!  It's Tuesday the Thirteenth!
Friends, today is Tuesday the Thirteenth.  In my opinion, Tuesday the Thirteenth is so much worse than Friday the Thirteenth. 

Well, because who actually really likes Tuesdays, anyways?  They're already worse than Fridays.  Then add in all the stuff that goes on when it's the Thirteenth of anything, and also I swear that something is in retrograde... I don't think it's just a planet in retrograde.  I think it's a whole galaxy in retrograde, Friends.  Holy smokes. 

And today's Tuesday the Thirteenth. 

Forget all that stuff about don't step on sidewalk cracks and avoid walking under ladders.  I say just curl up and stay inside with a good book on Tuesday the Thirteenth. People get kinda mean.  That's the thing ya hafta worry about.  Gettin' all snapped at.  If you're at home, readin' a good book, not only are ya happier, but you're not out and about gettin' snapped at, and you're also not part of the problem, doin' the snappin.

Tuesday the Thirteenth, Friends- just lay low.  Soon enough it'll be Tomorrow, and a New Day!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment