Pages

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Havin' a Bad Day? Ride a Train!

I started this day stormy and ended it smiling!
Well, hiya, Friends! 

You know, even though I'm generally a Happy Kid, I do have my share of bad days, and one thing I've found really helps make a bad day better is going on a train ride. 

I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.  The day this picture of me was taken, I woke up all Dark and Stormy, and Mommy and Daddy put me in the Jeep and took me over to the Tioga Central Railroad for a train ride, and it just put a big smile on my face!  I got to ride in the open air car and see the world from a different angle than I'm used to. 

And it made my day all kinds of better, Friends!

So if you're havin' a bad day, buy yourself a train ticket, and go on a train ride.  You'll be glad you did!

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment