Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ten-Four, Good Buddy!

I cannot think of a better way to celebrate 10-4, Good Buddy Day than with a tiara and twirly dress!
Well, Friends, it's October Fourth again.  The day I like to call "Ten-Four, Good Buddy Day!" 

There isn't really a specific way I celebrate 10-4, Good Buddy Day.  I mean, it's pretty open-ended, this Day. 

I'm preferring to celebrate this 10-4, Good Buddy Day by wearing a tiara and a twirly dress and dancing.  You can celebrate it the same way or your way.  Perhaps you'd like to end every conversation with 10-4, Good Buddy.  That sounds like fun!

That's what it's all about, Friends!  Fun!  It's so important to have fun while you're ridin' this crazy blue marble around the sun, you know?

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!

10-4, Good Buddies!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment