Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Ten-Thousand Pageviews!

Ten-thousand views?!  That's a lotta thousands of views!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday, of course!

This is something that isn't readily apparent to you, my dear Friends who stop by to check on me, but it's something I see, every time I log in to write to you, and I'm all excited about it:

I have ten-thousand pageviews!  Isn't that something?

That means that since I started TDZBlog in 2012, people have had their eyes on my page ten thousand times!  Do you have any idea how much of a Big Cheese something like this makes this Little Kid feel like?

My friends and family have stopped in to look in on me ten thousand times! I'll betchya there's been some hackers from places like China and North Korea and Russia stopping by, too.  That's just Something.  Hiya, Hackers!  Nothing to see here!  Just the musings of a Little Kid livin' the dang ol' Dream! here!  Go ahead and movealong!

I'm gonna go celebrate this ten-thousand views milestone with some of my friends today.  But I'll be back tomorrow. I love ya lots, Big People!  Thanks for stickin' with me all this time!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment