Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Thanks for the Confusion, Disney!

So many things I don't understand about this world!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

You know, I am an avid watcher of The Disney Channel, and I hafta say, sometimes, it's a little confusing.

Take Pluto and Goofy, for instance.  Pluto is a dog who can't talk, and walks on all fours, and doesn't wear clothings, while Goofy is an anthropomorphic dog who walks upright, wears clothings, and speaks something close enough to English to just call it that.  Both dogs.  How do you even unpack that?

And speaking of Goofy, he appears to have a thing with Clarabelle, who's an anthropomorphic cow.  Don't get me wrong- they're sort of good together, but a dog and a cow?  Who thought that up?

Don't even get me started on Donald Duck.  The duck doesn't wear PANTS, but when he goes swimming, he wears swimming trunks.  What?

See, Friends?  I have the answers for a LOT of things, but I just can't explain Disney, sometimes.  I still like it, though.  I like Disney's work and their shows and their merchandising opportunities. 

Anyway, I'll try not to overthink Disney and their work and their character.  Mickey Mouse is supposed to be fun!

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment