Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Darn Monday, Anyway!

Sometimes, Monday really bugs me!
Friends!  Is it already dang ol' Monday already?  Where the heck did the weekend go?

You know, sometimes I take this Monday thing a lot better than other days.  Sometimes I can be even downright chipper about Monday.

Not today. 

Today, the me that is all chipper about Monday annoys the me that is made angry by Monday.  So I'm just a little ball of fun right here, Friends.

I suppose Mommy's gonna try to make me take a stupid nap to turn my disposition around.  That's only gonna make the Monday worse.  Add insult to injury.  And you know what?  She can put me up in my room, but she CAN'T make me sleep.  She can't keep me from dancin' and takin' all the socks outta my sock drawer, and strewin' my stuffies all over the floor, and unfolding all the legwarmers and unpairin' 'em.  You see, Mommy might think she's takin' care of my bad disposition on this Monday by puttin' me up in sleepy jail, but in reality, she's only makin' things a whole lot worse for herself.

Stupid Monday, anyways!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment