Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Curious George Is My Spirit Animal

I'm curious, cute, and precocious, too!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

You know, I believe that we all have a Spirit Animal.  One person's Spirit Animal could be a wolf, someone else's may be a mouse or a bird or a giraffe or a snake or a dolphin.  Or an otter.  An otter Spirit Animal would be really rad!

MY Spirit Animal, Friends, is a monkey.  A very specific monkey named Curious George. 

Curious and I have a LOT of things in common.  First of all, Curious and I are both little.  Some would say we're both cute, and I'd wholeheartedly agree.  Perhaps Curious and I are a little precocious, too.

Both Curious George and I know enough to be a little dangerous with our curiosity, harmless, but we can get ourselves into a little trouble.  We can make messes with our curiosity.  We don't mean to, but sometimes it just happens like that.

I wouldn't want any other Spirit Animal for myself, though, other than Curious George.  I learn a lot from Curious.  I can relate to Curious George a lot.

I wonder what YOUR Spirit Animal is, Friend!  Maybe yours is Curious George, too!

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment