Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

My Favorite Halloween Candy!

I love all the candy!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

You know, Halloween is coming soon.  Saturday's the Big Day.

That gets me to thinkin' about my favorite Halloween candy.  I mean, I like dressing up in costumes, but Halloween's all about the candy for me. 

Do I have favorites?  Well, I like Smarties a whole lot.  But I also like chocolates.  Reese Cups.  Have you ever heard of those, Friends?  Oh, my goodness, chocolate and peanut butter.  Heaven!

But then, I haven't even mentioned jelly beans or candy corn or gummi candy corns! 

I think that if I had to make a real choice of what's my favorite Halloween candy, it would hafta be all the Halloween candy.  If I collapse all the different candies into one genre of candy, I can pick "all of it," so that's what I have done.

Friends, taking that into consideration, I have to go make my strategy board for how I'm gonna go about amassing as many Halloween candies as possible.  My work is cut out for me, but I'll be seeing you tomorrow.  Because I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment