Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hallowheeeeeeeeeee!

Life as a ladybug is fabulous!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, you haven't all blown away in the storm, have you?  It's quite windy out there! 

As you can see, I'm in another of my bubble costumes.  This time, it's my ladybug costume.  I like it.  Aunt Colleen calls me her "little ladybug," so I think of her every time I see a ladybug!  When I dress up like a ladybug, then I REALLY think about my Aunt Colleen!

Daddy's a fan of ladybugs!  How nice!
I wore my ladybug costume when we took Rozzie to get her bath at the vet's a couple weeks ago and then I wore it in to the Texas Hot in Downtown Wellsville.  I think it made the day more fun for everybody.  It definitely made the day more fun for me, and my days are always lots of fun to begin with! 

It made me wonder what ladybugs eat.  I suppose ladybugs in real life eat leaves and stuff.  Meh.  That's kind of expected.  What I wonder about is what ladybugs would eat if they could eat anything they wanted!  My guess is red Jell-O with lotsa whipped cream up on top, because that's what I ate when I was dressed up like a ladybug.  I bet ladybugs also would like cake.  I just get that feeling.  And because they're ladybugs, they don't have to worry about eating too much sugar like people do. 

Boy, wouldn't it be great to be a ladybug and not have to worry about that?  I bet it would.

Well, Friends, if I still have my electricity and Internet from Outer Space tomorrow, I'll see you!  In the meantime, remember that Zoe loves you!  Muah!



1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest little ladybug ever! :)

    ReplyDelete