Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

I'll Be Back Monday!

Hiya, Friends!  Zoe here.  Well, I've got to tell you, they went and did it.  The carpets came, and my office got all torn down, and then they put me up a new office.  Everything has been both heltered and skeltered.  I don't like it.  I don't like it at all. 

But I did talk to the Powers That Be, here at The Daily Zoe, and they said I could take this weekend off to put my office in some kind of order that makes sense to me, and I can start my regular daily posts back up on Monday morning.  So I haven't gone anywhere and I'm not sick.  I'm just trying to make sense of my new surroundings and get my coworkers all settled in to our new space.

I'll be thinking about you all this weekend, and please remember: Zoe loves you!  Muah!  At least I can find my 'Muah!' in all this mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment