Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

A VDub Of My Very Own

Yep, this is my 1965 Volkswagen Microbus!  Purdy cool, huh?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I guess you could say I come from a Car Family.  We have a buncha cars here that we take to different shows, and I used to have a pink Jeep, but then I outgrew it, and I'm not gonna lie.  These last few months without wheels of my own have been pretty sad for me.  I mean not over all.  Over all, I'm still a pretty happy gal.  But I would get a pang of sadness whenever I'd see a car and know it wasn't mine.

So imagine my surprise and delight when I came downstairs from my nap last week to find this beautiful blue and white Vee-Dubya Microbus parked in the living room-dining room interchange!  And imagine how loud I "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd" when I found out it's mine!

I like it in here.  It's pretty roomy! 
I won't make ya imagine.  It was pretty loud!

I pretty much like my new wheels.  My Microbus is pretty roomy.  I can go inside, stretch out, and think.  Or I can curl up with a good book.  Sometimes, Rozzie even comes schuschelling through one of the doors, and we go on adventures together.  How about that?!

What I especially like about my new Microbus is that it's big enough to go on any adventure I want to take it on.  I can take Rozzie with me.  She didn't used to fit in my Pink Jeep.  And she's good to have along on adventures!  We can take along all kinds of gear: surfboards, camping equipment... pretty much anything we wanna take along!  And people give us lotsa room on the highway when we're driving down to Aunt Colleen's in it.  (In our imaginations, of course.  Mommy won't let me out on the real road with my Microbus!  Ooooooh!  That Mommy!)

My Microbus is like home-away-from-home!
Mommy and Daddy can have their cars from the American Motors Company for now.  I've got my Volkswagen Microbus.  I might take it to a show.  I might not.  Haven't really decided, yet.  I do know I'm gonna have fun in my bus, until I'm finally big enough to take that Gremlin of Mommy's around a coupla blocks! 

Yep, my VeeDubya Microbus is just like a home-away-from-home-in-my-home for me! 

Well, Big People!  I'll catch ya tomorrow!  I love ya!  Muah!






No comments:

Post a Comment