Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Back in the Wheelie Chair!

No, I still don't know what a TPS Report is for.
Hiya, Big People!  How are you this Thursday?  I'm doin' well!  I hope you are!

We've had a lot goin' on at the office lately.  Big projects. 

Well, one big project. 

They changed the colors of the triplicate forms of our TPS Reports. See, before this switch over, the top copy was eggshell, the middle form was salmon, and the bottom form was lemon. 

Now, the top copy is canary, which sort of looks like lemon, but a little different.  Not as different from lemon as goldenrod is, but not quite the same as sunray is. 
So the new colors aren't meaningful, just delightfully confusing.

The middle form is lavender now.  At least lavender isn't anything like salmon. 

The bottom form that usedta be lemon is now lime.  Just a shift in the citrus, really, going from lemon to lime.  I can deal with that.  That's not awful.

The twist is they added two forms.  One between the top and middle, and another between the middle and bottom.  They are... lemme wanna check, 'cause I'm not used to them being there, yet... yep!  The second form is carnation and the fourth form is robin's egg.  It's kind of a nice poppa bluish color, if ya ask me.

The colors didn't make the TPS go away, but at least there's something new to look at!
I don't know what those other two forms are for, or where in the building they even go.  I'm not sure they stay in the building.  I don't even know what the original forms were for to start with.  Now there's two more forms that I know even less about.

That's the big project around here.  New TPS Report forms.  New colors.  Still don't know what it's all for.  Wish I could report to you what a TPS Report with all its quintuple forms is all about.  That would be a groundbreaking web log post.  Unfortunately, despite all this hard work, I have no answer for you to report. 

I can't tell you how much that breaks my heart.  Lotsa heart-breakage going on.  Oh, these TPS Reports.

But.  I'm back in the wheelie chair, Friends.  Feels good.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment