Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

This Is One Sweet Frog!

Have you ever been to Sweet Frog, Friends?
Hiya, Friends!  How's your weekend going so far?

You know what?  On Friday, I got to go to a place that was wondrous!  The walls were pink-n-green-n-bright blue!  There was every kind of frozen yogurt you could imagine.  There were even more toppings than you could imagine. 

Friends, I'm talking about crunched-up candy bars.  Graham cracker crumbs.  Different fruits.  Things called "Mango Poppers."  Something called Mochi.  It was incredible!  I think I woulda liked to grab up one of their big bowls and just filled it with all kinds of different toppings!  There were that many things I've never seen before but would love to try!
I got to have THREE CHERRIES on my ice cream!

What was the name of this wondrous cave of delicious wonder?

Sweet Frog!

Well, it's over across from the WalMart in Big Flats.  That's where it is.  Right beside Sally Beauty Supply.  I wanted to go into there, because I saw they had some nail polish.  I'm all about nail polish, Friends!  Mommy bought me some that peels right the heck off if you want it to, but it doesn't look like little kid nail polish.  It looks like grownup nail polish, but it isn't toxic or anything, and I just think it's rad, and I saw all those nail polishes through the window of the Sally Beauty Supply, and thought we were going in there!

I would like to go back, and take Dean O. with me!
I almost got all wound up, telling Mommy and Daddy I didn't want to go into the Sweet Frog, until I realized just what was waiting for me in there!

My frozen yogurt was called "S'mores," and it was a combination of chocolate-caramel and toasted marshmallow.  Mommy duded up my fro-yo (that's what the cool kids call it, Friends!) with some M&Ms, some whip, and THREE BRIGHT RED CHERRIES!  How about that?!

Friends, you won't believe Sweet Frog until you go yourselves.  When I heard we were havin' frozen yogurt, I thought it was some joint we were going to that puts my pouch yogurt in the freezer.  Blech.  But frozen yogurt is pretty much like ice cream.  It's just wonderful!

You've gotta go, Friends, and when you do, gimme a call.  I wanna go with you! 

I love ya, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment