Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Win, Loser, Draw! A Pictorial Post!

Come on, Team! Just shout out the picture! It's so obvious!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Day After Easter!  Please enjoy some pictures of me participating on the St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital varsity Win, Lose, or Draw! team.  In this series, we were taking on the attendings at OmniCare Healing Center.  They were a tough bunch for us to go uppagainst. 

How could they not get it?  It was Jolly Green Giant!  I used the Jolly Green crayon!
We totally lost to OmniCare, Friends.  We did.
Of course, just as in all things, my team and I were our own worst enemies.  We weren't even on the same wavelength.  My thing to draw was "Jolly Green Giant."  So I drew a giant with the Jolly Green crayon.  Do you have any idea how hard Jolly Green crayons are to come by?  And I had one right in my hand during our game!  It shoulda been obvious to my team!

Thanks for the PB, Rozzie!  It sure makes me feel better!
But I didn't draw a Jolly Green Little Guy for my team to compare against the Jolly Green Giant, so they guessed all sortsa stuff that my drawing wasn't. That's no way to win Win, Lose, or Draw! Friends.  Not on the varsity level.  Maybe you can get away with that kinda lackadaisical guessing on an intramural beginner's team, but not when you're competing on a varsity level.  It just can't be done.

As a result, we lost. There's always next year, but I'm not gonna lie.  This is gonna haunt me for a little while, Friends.  In time, I'll be okay, but right now, it sure stings.

To make me feel a little better, my pal Rozzie brought me some peanut butter on a spoon.  She said sometimes us spirit-lift doctors need our spirits lifted ourselves, and she's right.  I sure needed my spirits lifted after that disastrous game of Win, Lose, or Draw! 

Hey, I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  And a word to the wise, if somebody takes the time to find the Jolly Green crayon, just go with your gut and assume they're drawing the Jolly Green Giant.  Don't give the other team a chance to steal.  Don't quibble over how the draw-er didn't draw a Jolly Green little person for comparison. 

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment