Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter To Ya, Friends!

Happy Easter, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey.  Today's the big day.  It's Easter Sunday!  Have you enjoyed an egg hunt?  Whatchya got planned for the rest of the day?

Are you gonna have an Easter Feast?  Would ya call it a Feaster? 

You know what I hope to have at my Feaster?  Creme Eggs, of course, and Jelly Beans, because they're the musical fruit.  Some wheatgrass juice.  I'm not sure if that's delicious or not, but when I think "Easter," I think of that crazy plastic grass, and I'm pretty sure THAT isn't very appetizing, if you can even get juice out of that grass.
Get out and do the Bonnet Boogie!

Another thing I'd like to make sure to have at my Feaster is a Bonnet Boogie.  It's a dance where you wear all your Easter finery, especially your Easter Bonnet, and you just dance like nobody's watching.

I've been learning the Bunny Hop for the occasion. 

Happy Easter Feaster, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!





No comments:

Post a Comment