Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Rozzie's Tutu!

My friend Rozzie has had a veterinary adventure!
Friends, about a month ago, my best pal Rozzie had something on her ear called a hematoma, and she had to go to her doctor to have SURGERY on it so she could have it fixed.  I was worried about my pal.  She had to stay all night at the animal hospital, but when we went to pick her up, I got to meet a bunny and a pair of guinea pigs.

That's not even the coolest thing, though. 
Ohmygoodnessohmygoodness, that's so cool, Rozzie!  Can I have it?
The coolest thing is that because of the surgery, and on accounta Rozzie havin' to get stitches in her ear, she had to wear this really neato blue collar around her neck!  To me, it looked just like a TUTU!  I LOVE TUTUS!

I wanted that blue tutu of Rozzie's for my very own. 

Mommy won't let Rozzie give me this cool tutu.
Rozzie said I could have it.  She did.  She said she didn't like it, and that it was okay for me to have it.  I LOVED it, and was happy to take it off'n' Rozzie's neck.

But of course, Mommy said no, just like she always does when there's fun to be had for me and Rozzie.  Rozzie and I call Mommy Captain Buzzkill, if you wanna hafta know the truth.  She's always shuttin' down fun things Rozzie and I wanna do.

So Mommy wouldn't let me have Rozzie's tutu.   Wouldn't even listen to me and Rozzie tell her how Rozzie giving me her tutu was a brilliant idea. 

It made us both mad, but we're both Rise Above kinda girls, so we figured out a way for Rozzie to have her tutu, and for me to have a tutu, too!
When Mommy won't letchya wear the dog's tutu, make your own!

I made my own, Friends!  I sure as heck did!  Now I can be as stylish as Rozzie is, and Rozzie can keep her tutu on, just like Mommy wants her to. 

A bonus to this arrangement is that Rozzie said that she felt a little self-conscious with the tutu on, and being the only one dressed in sucha manner.  With me bein' dressed in a tutu around my head, too, Rozzie says I look silly as all get-out, and if I look like sucha weirdo, nobody's gonna think twice about seein' her!  She feels much better now!

Hey, if you can't help your friends out, who can you help, Friends? 

I'm pretty pleased, Friends.  I hope you'll agree that I look as cool as Rozzie does!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment