Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

BureauCRAZY!

Darn it!  Outta ink AGAIN!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Good Friday to you! 

Boy, I'll tellya what.  Yesterday, remember how I told ya all about the new TPS Report Forms.  Did it make ya tired?  'Cause dealin' with those forms definitely makes ME tired!

Well, today, I'm dealin' with pens that I have and I expect for them to write.  I trust them to write when I need 'em.  Especially since we're allowed to use only specific pens on our TPS Reports.  We can't just grab up any old PaperMate or Bic ball-point.  We have special pens.

Come on, inkpen! Just a few more TPS Reports!
Thing about these special pens?  They have about three drops of ink in 'em before they run the heck right out! 

You can imagine how frus-ter-ating it is to be in the middle of doing a job you don't like to do- filling out TPS Reports- and havin' to go searching for a handful of TPS-approved pens, just to get you through one TPS Report.  I'm sure you can imagine how frus-ter-ating that is, so I won't belabor my frusteration at the whole thing.  Just trust that it's there. Seething. 

I'm orderin' more inkpen refils.  It's gonna be a long Friday.




Does frustration seethe, Friends?  I've never thought about it before.  Jealousy can seethe.  But I've never thought about what frustration does.  Maybe frustration boils.

Whatever frustration does, that's what's happening here with these TPS Report-suited inkpens, Friends!

You know what this is, Friends.  Bureaucracy run amok.  "BureauCRAZY," if you will.  I work in a bureaucrazy. 

Dear-o-dear.

On the bright side, and there always is a bright side, Friends, it's Friday, and not just any Friday.  It's Good Friday.  I say we just go ahead and make it Great Friday, mmmmkay?  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment