Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Easter's Less Than Two Weeks Away!

Easter's less than two weeks away!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Monday, all over again.  How was your weekend? 

Mine was good.  On Friday, I wound up at the dang ol' Olive Garden, down by the Mall, and we were sittin' in a section where I was the only kid.  Everybody else was older Big People.  I like Older Big People, but you know, I can't help but notice that sometimes, Older Big People kinda keep a hairy eyeball on me, like they're waitin' for me to spazz out so they can go "Cluck, cluck, cluck, children should be seen and not heard."

Better plan your Easter Basket List!
The cool thing is that when I DON'T spazz out, the Older Big People love me, Friends.  They tell my Mommy what a good little girl I am and how she should be proud, and they tell me I'm a good little girl.  I try to keep that in mind when I'm tempted to spazz out. 

How big do they make chocolate bunnies?
I toldjya all about that because on Friday, I got all kindsa compliments from the Older Big People I was sharing an Olive Garden section with.  I didn't spazz out.  In fact, they all said they didn't even realize I was there until I got out of my booth to have my coat on.  How about that?!

One of the Older Big People said I'd hafta stay bein' so good, so that the Easter Bunny would come to my house and bring me a really good Easter Basket!

Wow!  Is that how it works?

That big?  I want a BIG Chocolate Bunny!
Have you given much thought to what you'd like to find in your Easter Basket, Friends?

I'm hopin' for some Marshmallow Peeps, some Cadbury Eggs, and a chocolate bunny.  A big'un. 

I want a chocolate bunny almost as tall as me.  Not as tall as me.  A chocolate Easter bunny as tall as me would be unseemly.  But one that's almost as tall as me would be FABULOUS!  Semi-hollow, milk chocolate.  Mmmmm!

That's what I'm hopin' for in my Easter basket, Friends!

You've gotta make out your own list and get it ready!  There isn't much time!  And don't spazz out in restaurants, and the Easter Bunny will bring you your basket!  That's how it works!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment