Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

10-4, Good Buddy!

I 10-4 that 10-Codes are rad!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, ya know, I think I write about this every year on October the Fourth, but it's so catchy I can't help myself.  Today is 10-4, which in ten-code means "I understand." 

Since I'm Five now, I 10-4 a lot of things I didn't used to, Good Buddy.  I 10-4 the value of a good nap, for instance.  Back when I was a kid, naps and I did NOT get along.  Now, naps and I are cool.  I like 'em!

I also 10-4 all the letters in the alphabet.  Sometimes I get Little D and Little B mixed up, and Little Q and Little P, and sometimes my Zs get turned around the wrong way, but I 10-4 those letters when I see 'em, friends, and that's the start of a lifelong friendship right there. 

One thing that I have ALWAYS 10-4'ed, though, Friends, is how important it is to Be Me.  You know what I'm talkin' about.  Bein' me means that I can like something, even though other people might not.  Spinach, for instance.  That's something I like that apparently is a little divisive.  Bein' me means that I will keep on doing what I like, even if other people think I'm kinda nerdy, quirky, or weird for it.  I won't let 'em make me feel bad for lettin' my Freak Flag Fly, Friends, and neither should you!  That's another thing I really 10-4, and that's that all my friends each have their own things that make them unique, and I just love that!  If I wanted everybody to be like me, I'd spend the whole day in front of a mirror. 

And as interesting as I am for bein' me, Friends, I'd get pretty bored, right quick, stuck in my own company for that long. You bet I would! 

So, hey.  Learn to 10-4 something new today.  10-Codes, for instance.  That'd be fun!  But whatever you do, Be You!  I love ya lots!  Zoe out!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment