Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Give-Back Girls!

We're pretty much the Give-Back Girls!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, ya know, something Rozzie and I like to do is give back.  We both feel that the Universe is really good to us, and we like to honor that by giving back to the Universe by paying forward kindness.  It makes me feel all warm-n-fuzzy inside, and makes Rozzie feel all warm-n-fuzzy outside, as well as inside! 

Another way Rozzie and I Give Back is when somebody's bein' snarky with us.  Pidgie McDougall, for instance.  Pidgie sure can dish it out, Big People.  You know what I'm talkin' about, because everybody has a Pidgie McDougall in their lives. 

Well, Rozzie and I give back by returning Pidgie's snark back to the source, which is Pidgie.  We're still giving back Kind.  In-kind, that is to say. 

I don't really see it as stoopin' to Pidgie's level as much as I see it as standin' up for ourselves.  Besides, we're never as mean as Pidgie is. 

But the giving-back Rozzie and I really prefer to do is project true kindness into the world.  Makin' people smile.  I mean, right now, I'm a Little Kid and she's a Dog, and neither one of us really has a big budget for philanthropy just yet.  But when we do, look the heck out, Friends!  Look the heck right out!

Hey.  I love ya lots.  Rozzie loves ya lots.  Pidgie McDougall does not love ya lots, because you're my friends, but she's the guest of honor at the pity-party she threw herself, and is lovin' every minute of it, so don'tchyoo worry about her!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment