Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days!

They're all happy days to me, even the ones I forget to list off!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm learnin' the days of the week and how to string 'em all up in order, like beads on a necklace, and I do pretty darned good when I start out with Sunday. 

After Sunday, I know Monday turns up. 

I even remember Tuesday. 

Wednesday and Thursday, I skip right over most of the time.  I don't mean to.  It isn't that I dislike Wednesday and Thursday.  In fact, I like 'em a lot!

I just don't always remember 'em, which is to say I pretty much always forget Wednesday and Thursday.

I go straight from Tuesday to Friday.  Boyo boy, talk about a dang ol' timewarp, Big People!  Could you imagine if that's the way it really was?  Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday?  Boy, I bet a lot of things would be weird.

Someday, I'll get it all right.  I'll remember to put in Wednesday and Thursday.  In the meantime, they're all Happy Days for me.  I hope they are to you, too, Friends!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment