Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Times They Are A-Changing!

I have a loose tooth, Big People!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to ya!

So!  How's it goin' today, Big People?  It's goin' GREAT for me!

Well, ya know, the other day, I was eatin' like I do, and I said to Mommy 'Say, Mommy, I have a toothache.  It hurts when I bite on stuff."

She said she'd tell Daddy, but as it turned out, it slipped her mind.  I see how she is. 

Anyways, I was eatin' a hoagie last night, because hoagies are my fravrite, and I told Daddy myself that I was experiencing dental discomfort in the frontmost tooth on the left bottom of my mouth.  He took one glance, gave the tooth a little wiggle, and ... IT WIGGLED!!!  And.  He had me tip my head forward, so he could see behind the wiggling tooth.  Do you know what he saw?

He saw another tooth growing behind the wiggling tooth!  Do you know what this means, Big People Friends?!

I HAVE A LOOSE TOOTH, FRIENDS!!!

The Tooth Fairy is gonna be visiting me soon, I just know it!

So this is a really exciting day for me!  I'll keep ya posted, but for now, I've gotta go!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment