Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Little Pink Weights

If you're happy and ya know it, lift some weights!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I am a fitness enthusiast.  I just love grabbin' weights and swingin' 'em around like a champ.  It really makes my muscles happy. 

It makes my HEART happy!

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I have two sets of Little Pink Weights.  One pound and two pounds.  Sure, I'm eyein' up those edgy-looking muted gunmetal iron weights for when I'm bigger, but right now, there's little that compares to the feeling of getting down to the gymnasium and seein' my Little Pink Weights weighting for me.  There's nothing like commanding those weights to get them to do what I want 'em to, and what I want 'em to do is to make my bones and muscles and heart and lungs stronger and even more unstoppable!

Friends, you might think I'm crazy, bein' so crazy about fitness, but it really feels great to take care of myself!

Liftin' my Little Pink Weights makes me happy!  And if you're happy and ya know it, ya lift some weights!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment