Pages

Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeen!

My fravrite Halloween trainin' move is suspended windshield wipers for my abs!
Hiya, Big People!  Your pal Zoe here! 

Well, as you know, today's Halloween, and I'll be showin' ya a picture of me in my Halloween costume one of these days soon, but today, I wanna talk about trainin' for Halloween.

It's really important!

I mean, ya hafta have enough strength and energy to make it all the way through Tricker Treating, and quite often, that means schlepping a Halloween costume AND a snow-suit around your neighborhood, and that isn't even taking into consideration your bagga treats ya hafta carry!

So I do a number of things to prepare for Halloween, and I start training on November First.  I do things to condition my cardiovascular system such as running up and down stairs, running through the yard, and running up and down the driveway.  Lotsa running.  To train my muscles, I carry heavy bags of books, heavy bags of toys, and then I take to my swingset or as I call it, my yard-installed exercise complex.

My favorite thing to do is suspended windshield wipers.  I hang from the trapeze, bring my knees up to my chest, easy-like, then make my legs arc through the air like windshield wipers.  It is SO MUCH FUN!!!

So anyways, tonight's a big night, and I've been trainin' for it for the last three-hundred sixty-five days, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots, and Happy Halloween, Friends!  Mua-hahahahahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment