Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Why I Oughdda!

I just wanna be mad right now, got it?!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, it's Friday, isn't it?

I'd say 'Happy Friday' to ya, but thing of it is, I'm not in the mood to be happy today.  Not even a little bit. 

I can't really put my finger on why I've been so angry lately, but you know what?  Tryin' to figure out why I'm so mad makes me EVEN MADDER!!!

Everything's just gettin' on my nerves.  Do you ever have that, Friends?  Where everything gets on your nerves, and you're not sure why, but thinkin' about it makes ya even madder, and havin' smug people tellin' ya that maybe you oughtta take a nap or stop eatin' sugar or foods with red food color in it might make ya stop bein' so mad makes ya wanna stack 'em up in a smug people stack then knock 'em all over?  Do you ever have that happen to you?

It's happening to me right now.  I'm just mad.  I want everybody else to be mad right now, too.  I don't want anybody to be happy.  I want everyone to be as angry as I am right now, and not to know why. 

MISERY LOVES COMPANY, BIG PEOPLE, BUT COMPANY MAKES ME MISERABLE RIGHT NOW!  AAAAAAARGH!

I'm gonna go.  I'm even makin' myself mad.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  GrRRrRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment