Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2016

These Are Wondrous Times We Live In!

I am so glad to live in a time where we have chocolate chip pancakes, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Hey, did you even know that these are wondrous times we live in?  Well, they are.  Truly wondrous.  If ya don't believe me, lemme wanna hafta tell ya all about why they're wondrous. 

Chocolate chip pancakes.  That's why.

Well, it's because I love pancakes so much.  I really do.  And I also love dessert, for which chocolate chips certainly qualify.

Chocolate chip pancakes just take everything wonderful about a perfectly-griddled chewy-fluffy-slightly crisp on the very outside golden pancake and combines it with the good-for-you desserty goodness of chocolate chips.  Add in maple syrup and maybe a little whippy-whipped cream, and this kid is one delighted Little Kid.

Oh my goodness.

So that's why these are wondrous times we live in, Friends.  I'm so glad I get to live in a time where we have chocolate chip pancakes. 

Seek the simple things in life, is what I say. 

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment