Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

An Apple A Day...

...Means you're gettin' some fiber and vital nutrients!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I like to think of myself as something of a nutrition enthusiast. 

No.  That isn't really right.

I like to think of myself as an eating enthusiast.  I am really excited about food. 

But I do like to eat food that's good for me and that tastes really good.  Some things like candy bars taste good, but they really aren't all that good for a kid.  But other things like kale are GREAT for you, but... well, I'm sure you've tried it. 

Apples, though, really are good for ya, and they really taste good! 

You know the old saying, Friends!  "An apple a day means you're gettin' fiber and vital nutrients in a sweet and crunchy package!"

Or something like that!

Hey.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment