Pages

Friday, April 28, 2017

It's On The Way

Charge up your light sabers and shine your storm trooper helmet- May the Fourth is on the way!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Friday to ya!

Well! 

Next week is a big week for Fun Days, Friends.  A week from today, we're havin' Cinco de Mayo, which is the Fifth of May, and on Thursday, it's May the Fourth!

May the Fourth is a big deal to me, because I am a Star Wars fan.  If it's Star Wars, I can sit and watch it for HOURS!  Star Wars fans have claimed May the Fourth as their very own, because it sounds a lot like "May the Force [be with you,]" which is the Jedi version of "Aloha."

I'll talk more about May the Fourth next week, on the day, but today, I'm so excited about it that I wanted to remind ya to charge up your light saber and shine up your helmet, whichever faction you identify most with.  Crank up the Imperial March to get yourself in the spirit, a little early.  No matter whose side you're on, a little Imperial March is both motivating and motivational.

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment