Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Negotiation: Zoe-Style

When all else fails, I break out this face.  Who can say 'no' to this face?!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a persuasive Little Kid.  I drive a really, really hard bargain.  I have some serious negotiation skills.

Sometimes, though, my fierce and serious negotiation skills don't get me anywhere. 

It's true.  When I'm tryin' to negotiate a later bedtime, I run up against a big, fat, "NO!"  when I'm tryin' to negotiate gettin' candy for supper, I get a resounding "ABSOLUTELY NOT!"

That's when I hafta break out my Secret Weapon.  My face.  Take a look at the picture.  Who can say 'no' to that face?  Who? 

I'll tell ya who, Friends.  Mommy.  Jeez.  She has no appreciation for the art of negotiation.

But you do, and that's why I love ya!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment