Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Matchin' the Weather to the Holiday!

I love it when the weather coordinates with the holiday!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, tomorrow's Easter, and one benefit to throwin' Easter in the middle of April is that it's likelier than ever that the weather's gonna cooperate and be Easter Weather! 

What's Easter Weather?  Oh, you know.  When you can wear an Easter dress without havin' to wear a turtleneck and fleece-lined leggin's and snowboots with it!  That's Easter weather!

Sunny skies help, of course, but are not mandatory.  No rain, no rainbows, after all.  I think that's my family's motto.  It's my motto.  It's a good one. 

Anyways, I've heard tell of Easters where there was snow on the ground.  I've heard tell of Easters that were so cold, Little Kids were havin' their mommies melt down their chocolate bunnies to make hot cocoa, with Peeps insteadda marshmellas.  I may have even seen some Easters like that, but I was Pretty Little, so I can't tell ya for sure.

This Easter isn't like that, Friends.  This Easter, the weather's gonna match up to the holiday.  So have a good one!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment