Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Willa You Be My Friend?

I love makin' new friends, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

I hope ya had a GREAT Easter!  I sure did!  I found lotsa eggs, got lotsa candy, got to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz, and Gramma and Pop-Pop, and got to eat some delicious food.  And I had a great time!

Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz got me a new doll named Willa.  She has rose-gold hair that's in pigtails that curl, and she's wearin' rain-boots that are all duded up to look like ladybugs!

Ladybugs are my thing!  My earrings I wear are even ladybugs!

Anyway, back to Willa.  She's a really neat friend to have.  We're going to have so many adventures together, I just know it.  I like Willa's style- she dresses nicely, but not so nicely that she can't go on adventures.  That's my fashion philosophy, too!  I am not made of porcelain, and neither are my friends!  We're strictly wash-n-wear, no dry clean only here!

What I really appreciate about Willa is that she's brave, like I try to be.  We aren't squeamish girls, me and Willa.  We don't mind bugs and spiders.  We don't mind a little chill of a spooky thrill in our stories on the television that we follow.  I think Willa and I are gonna be GREAT buddies!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  Remember to make new friends, but to keep the old!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment