Pages

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Registered Kindergartener in da HOUSE!!!

I'm registered!
Hiya, Big People! 

Well, ya know, I am one step closer to bein' a Big People, myself!  Yesterday, I visited the elementary school I'm gonna attend in the fall, and do you know what I did? 

I registered for Kindergarten!  How about that?!

It was pretty cool.  I got to go into the library, and there were other kids in there!  I got to play. 

Of course, Mommy had to go and be a bummer.  There was a movie screen with a projector shinin' on it, and I wanted to entertain the assorted people gathered in that hallowed hall of learning with some shadow puppets.  Well, color me unfortunate that it happened to be that I wanted to do that while the principal of my school was giving a presentation with that projector and screen!  "Zoe!" Mommy said, in that tone I know to mean that I'd best just keep shufflin' along.

Also, Mommy would send Daddy to do her dirty work, which is to say she'd send him over to tell me I was bein' too rambunctious.  She said she had lotsa paperwork to do, but I think it's because she didn't want my future classmates' mommies to know she's the real Heavy in the house, and Daddy's just the patsy.  I know the truth, and the truth will be told, during my Kid Writing experiences next year in the 'Garten.  You bet they will!

Anyways, I loved visiting my school, and getting all registered for Kindergarten, even if my attempts at bein' entertaining were thwarted.  I'll have my day with that projector and that screen.  You bet I will!  I'm kinda bummed that I don't get to go to school right now, but I'm thrilled that I'm gonna get to go pick out a real backpack of my very own, before school starts. 

There are exciting times here!  Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment