Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Reunited And It Feels So Good!

I like my bike! 
Friends!  Hiya!  It's Thursday!  Happy Day to ya!

Well, ya know, if you've been followin' along at home for a while, you'd know that long about a year ago, I had a mishap on my bike, and I broke my arm, and Mommy took my bike away.

Okay.  I rode my bike off the living room couch.  In hindsight, this was reckless behavior, and I sort of understand why Mommy took my bike away.  But believe me when I tell ya, as I was puttin' my bike up on the couch and ridin' it off, it was EXHILARATING!  Right up to the moment my arm went "splat" on the floor.

Yes, I realize this talk doesn't really give Mommy any faith that I've learned my lesson.

That's neither here nor there, because do you know where Mommy put my bike when she took it away from me?  She took it down to the basement.  Big whoop.  Do you know what I did?  I found it incidentally one day, and carried it back upstairs, and I've been enjoyin' ridin' it in the house, ever since. 

A year ago, I wouldn't have been big enough to carry that bike back upstairs, but even Mommy has to acknowledge how much bigger I am now than I was a year ago.  Why, just the other day, she even said I'm gettin' too big for my britches!  That means I have a shoppin' trip in my Future, so I can buy some britches I'm not gettin' too big for!  How about that?!

But back to my bike.  I love that thing, Friends!  I really do!  I love the way I can ride it right along, feelin' the house-breeze in my hair, yet without any bugs gettin' in my teeth!  And I DO know better than to ride it off the couch.  Thanks to Mommy's continued admonishments, I also know not to ride the bike down the stairs.  Because that would be dangerous.

I'm reunited with my bike, and it feels so good, Friends!  I love ya lots, but I have some serious ridin' to do!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment