Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Another PEZ of My Heart!

Woody the PEZ dispenser has a friend in me!
Hiya, Big People!

Well, if you know me, you know that I just love everything there is to love about PEZ candies.  What you might not know, though, is that I love the Toy Story movies.  It's true! 

So imagine my utter bliss when, on a recent trip to the grocery store, I saw a Woody PEZ dispenser, and I was allowed to bring him home to my house!

Woody the PEZ dispenser has proven to be a great pal.  He gets along great with my other PEZ dispensers, even the giant Hello Kitty PEZ dispenser that dispenses entire rolls of PEZ candies for loading into my smaller PEZ dispensers like Woody here, for final PEZ dispensation.

We have quite a PEZ delivery system around here, Friends! 

Someday, I'd like to be able to invite the PEZ dispenser versions of the other members of Woody's crew to my home.  Buzz and Jessie, particularly!  But for now, Woody sure likes getting to hang around with the other PEZ dispensers.  And so do I!

Friends, I sure hope you have a really good day.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment