Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Rozzie!

The cold weather is no match for my Snow-Dog Rozzie!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey.  Besides bein' Sunday, today's a very special day around here.  It's my best pal Rozzie's Ninth birthday! 

In celebration of this wonderful birthday of Rozzie's, I'd like to share a picture of me and Daddy sledding with Rozzie last weekend.

You know, Rozzie and I go way back.  I've known Rozzie since I was a tiny baby.  Rozzie's lived here since before I was born.  Her furry face is the first furry face I ever saw in my whole entire life. 

I remember when I was just a coupla weeks old, I was swinging in my baby-swing, just watchin' the mobile going around in a circle over my head, and Rozzie brought me her favorite rainbow Flex-a-Foam ball and put it right on my belly.  She wanted to play with me!  I wanted to play with her, too, but I was too little right then.  I didn't have very good control of my motor skills.  It would have been endlessly frusterating for her to try playin' with me, at that point in time, but now, every so often, I play with Rozzie, and it's fun!

Rozzie has really big teeth, though.  She'd never bite me with 'em.  She never would.  Not on purpose.  Sometimes, though, we get to playin' and she shows me her teeth, and then I go climb up to the back of the couch.  I love Rozzie and I know she loves me, but her teeth really scare me!

She says the same thing about me and my screechy voice.  She says she really loves me, but my screechy voice drives her a little nuts.  I'd appeal that, but Mommy says she is also not a fan of my screechy voice when I use it.  She says I sound like Curious George, and Rozzie concurs. 

I kind of hate it when they gang up on me.

But I sure do love my pal Rozzie, and I'm glad today's her birthday!  I just love her to pieces!

I love you, too, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment