Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Useful As Well As Ornamental!

These shapes aren't gonna arrange themselves into whimsical pictures!
Hiya, Big People! Happy Sunday to you! 

You know, I like to be useful as well as ornamental in my life.  I like to help where I'm needed.

Today, my magnetic shapes need me to help them get arranged into whimsical pictures.  Things like sail-boats and flowers.  They can't do it on their own, and they can't just move themselves around the magnetic board.

You know, by making whimsical images with the little magnetic shapes, I'm helping them fulfill their life's purpose, and in so doing, I like to think I'm making a difference.  I'm helping to make the dreams of a bunch of little magnetic shapes come true!

Friends, I don't know what your plans for today are, but I hope you can find a little time to make yourself useful as well as ornamental.  It feels great!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment