Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Scand-a-lousssssss!

I will find something for you to be as scandalized over today as I am, Big People!
Friends!  Can you believe it's Friday already? 

Okay.  You can. 

Okay.  Here's something else for ya.  Can you believe that tomorrow's the last day of February Twenty-Fifteen already?

Okay, okay!  I get it!  I GET it, Big People!  Yowza!  Watchyer language!  I understand you're mad at all the cold and snow that we've gotten, but holy smokes!  This is a FRAMILY show, and Blogger's gonna hide explicit material starting on March 23rd!  Don't get your pal Zoe hidden on Blogger!  If you're mad at the cold and the snow, go outside, build a snowman, and then knock it right the heck over.

Unless it's Olaf.  Don't knock Olaf right the heck over.  Olaf's funny.  He's exactly the snowman I'd wanna build, if I were gonna build a snowman. 

Well, goodness sakes, Friends.  You're pretty jaded today.  I set out to be scandalized with ya today, and it's lookin' like I'm the only one who's scandalized by how fast it seems like February went.

I know what'll shock ya.  Friends, I LIKE the snow.  I LIKE the cold weather.  I LIKE February!  What do you think of THAT, Big People?!  I like it because I like bein' all cuddled up in soft blankets!  I like it because I like hot cocoa, and you can drink hot cocoa in the hot weather, but it doesn't taste as good as it does when it's cold!  I like the cold weather in February, because it's s'posedta be cold in February!  How about that?!  And furthermore...

What's that? ... No, I don't need a nap.  Why do you ask?  ... Well, maybe you need a nicey warm cuppa cocoa and a soft blanket and a little nap.  Does wonders for the dang ol' attitude, Friends. 

Friends, Spring is on the way.  It is.  Eventually the snow will melt and the leaves will come out on the trees.  It'll be warmer.  And we'll all be complainin' about all the mud.  Every year that I've been here, that's how it's been.  It's been cold in the winter, and then the warm days start to outnumber the cold ones, the snow goes away, the leaves come out.  I'm not sure, but there seems to be kind of a rhythm and pattern to the weather, Friends!

But I'm not gonna get all mad about the cold weather.  I'm gonna make the best of it, and I hope you will, too, Big People!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment