Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Let's Go for a Drive!

Friends, the car's a little weird, but Elmo and Zoe are just as awesome as you'd think they'd be!
Friends!  Hey.  If ya know me, ya know I love cars, and I also love Elmo and Zoe from Sesame Street, so you can imagine my delight when on a recent trip to the Arnot Mall, I had the opportunity to go for a drive with Elmo and Zoe! 

It's true! they were out driving in the EZmobile, and when I saw 'em, Elmo said I oughtta climb in and take it for a spin, on accounta he knows I like cars, and he thought I'd be impressed by the handling and performance of the EZmobile, considering that it's an exhaustless electric car, built to strict emissions standards for in-mall motoring.

I've got to say that Elmo and Sesame Street Zoe are just as nice and fun as they seem to be on Sesame Street, Friends!  They really are!  I just love 'em right to pieces!  I had so much fun spending time with them at the mall!

The EZMobile, though... Well, it's different.  It's definitely electric, and it definitely doesn't emit exhaust.  Let's see.  What else should you know about it?  It's automatic transmission, and it's a little sluggish when ya first put your foot down on the 'go' pedal.  I'd say 'gas' pedal, but the electric car doesn't use gas, so that'd be a misrepresentation.  Anyway, once the EZmobile gets rolling, it's pretty solid at regular cruise speed, which is about half a mile an hour.  It tops out at one mile an hour, but you rarely get to go maximum speed in the mall.

I sure had fun, going driving with Elmo and Zoe, Friends!  I really did!  I'll admit that the EZMobile is a little bit strange, but Elmo and Zoe are GREAT!  Just like you, Big People.  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment