Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dream Big or Go Home?

I guess I'll be dreamin' big, since I'm already home!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!

Hey.  You know that saying "Go Big or Go Home?!"  Well, since I'm home most of the time, I really like the saying "Dream Big."  I even have a shirt that says the same! 

And I do.  I really DO dream big!

Thing of it is, I think there's merit in all the little dreams, too. 

Because yes!  Think about it.  Big dreams are great!  Big dreams are like how I wanna be an amazing rockstar-dentist-interpretive dancer-superhero-auto mechanic-genius, and that's an awesome Big Dream.  But consider all the Little Dreams along the way.  For instance, I have a Little Dream of learnin' how to make the swings go, all by myself.  I have a Little Dream of sled-ridin' down the Big Hill by myself.  I have a Little Dream of bein' able to use the oven all by myself, so I can bake cookies on my own.

No, I know.  You're about to bring up the Easy Bake Oven, and I'm gonna stop ya right there.  Have you ever EATEN, I mean actually put in your mouth, chewed up, and swallowed, something baked in an Easy Bake Oven?  For real?  That's what I thought.  It's awful.  Just awful.  Hence my little Big Dream of bein' able to use the oven all by myself.

See?  Sometimes the little dreams you have are just as essential as your big dreams.  Don't discount any of those dreams, Friends!    I sure love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment