Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

MmmmmmPop!

It's good to have a trusted and tasty snack!
Friends, have you ever been shopping into the dang ol' Wegmans, and you're mindin' your own business, when all of a sudden, you hear this loud "POP!!!" and it just about makes ya jump?

Have you ever wondered what that's all about?

Well, I got to lookin' into it, from my preferred vantage point, which is behind the wheel in the shopping cart that looks like a sports car.  I can see EVERYTHING from that shopping cart seat!  And as it turns out, the loud "POP!!!" is a machine that makes these big pop-cakes that you can buy in a bag!

Well, if you think I let Mommy get out of the store without a couple bags of those pop-cakes, you underestimate the persuasiveness of a three-year-old, I'll tell ya what.  I asked for and got the Blueberry Cinnamon flavor.

These pop-cakes are pretty interesting.  They look like a big pancake, except they're really crunchy and airy.  And they're like ten calories apiece.  Mommy says when she was a little kid, the thing like this that was all the rage were rice cakes.  I wanted to investigate by eatin' some rice cakes and my pop-cakes, but Mommy wouldn't even entertain the notion of buyin' a bag of rice cakes, even for my scientific exploration.  So for now, I'll just be secure in the knowledge that my pop-cakes are a superior snack to rice cakes.  I mean, Mommy wouldn't even BUY any rice cakes, and yet, she likes the pop-cakes as much as I do. 

Big People, I know it's scary to try new things- new hairstyles, new clothes, new foods.  I know it can be really scary, especially if you're used to just what you like. But take it from this Little Kid.  If ya don't try new things, you could be missin' the heck out!  I'm so glad I didn't miss out on the pop-cakes at the dang ol' Wegmans!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment