Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Delighted to See You Day

My sleeves are tickled pink to see you, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  I cannot begin to tell ya how delighted I am to see ya on this Thursday!

So!  How's it going?

You know, I really cannot begin to tell ya how much it means to me that you stop in to my home here on the World Wide Web to look in on me every day.  In the spirit of commemoration, I'm calling today Delighted to See You Day!

You're lookin' pretty spiffy, too, I might add.  Thursday looks GREAT on ya!

I hope that wherever you are today, or whatever you hafta do, you get to feel as delighted as I feel, now that you've stopped in.  I hope somebody just flat-out makes your dang day for ya, just like you make my day.

Friends, I'm gonna letchya go for now, but lemme wanna tell ya this- you're tops in my book.  You sure are!  I love the dickens right outta ya, for sure!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment