Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

There's Always Something to Smile About!

When the weather outside gets really frightful, I get a surprise day with Daddy!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

So!  How's it goin'?  Didja enjoy the warm, sunny weather we had yesterday?  Sure is a far cry from the way the weather was acting last week, isn't it? 

That got me to thinkin' about you Big People, and how you don't really like it when the weather acts up and dumps a wintry mix, heavy on the slush and ice, on ya. 

I understand that it makes travel difficult and messes up plans.  I know it can even make the electricity go out, which also makes me mad, but not as mad as it makes some of you Big People, that's for true!

Thing of it is, even when the weather outside gets really frightful, with the wind and the rain and the ice and the slush and the snow and the ice, there's always something that can be smiled about.  For instance, during last week's rotten weather, my Daddy closed his office for the day, so nobody would be on the roads, trying to get to or from the dentist's office.  It made for a really nice surprise, getting Daddy home for a day.  So I can't be mad at the bad weather. 

Always find something to smile about in your situations, Big People.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment