Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

What's So Super About This Bowl, Anyways?

I'd be a lot more excited if today were Ice Cream Bowl Sunday!
Well, Friends, it's Super Bowl Sunday, isn't it.  I've gotta say, my whole entire life, I've been tryin' to figure out what's so super about this bowl, and the answer continues to elude me. 

I guess it has something to do with some kind of sports-ball game, and I understand that a lotta Big People are really into it, but I prefer my sporting championships to come in big silver Cups, and also to be hockey.

If today were Ice Cream Bowl Sunday (or Sundae), I'd be infinitely more excited about today.  Popcorn Bowl Sunday would also be acceptable.  To a lesser degree, Soup Bowl Sunday would be all right, I suppose.  We're almost there, if we just take off the -errrrrr from Super Bowl.

Friends, you know what I might just go ahead and do today?  I might just grab my pal Rozzie and watch the Puppy Bowl instead of the sports-ball game.  That sounds like fun.  Or maybe I'll just put Inside-Out in the dang ol' DVD player, or maybe watch a Star Wars marathon or something.  Any of those things would interest me more than this Super Bowl thingamabopper all you Big People have your bowls in an uproar over.

Hey.  Big day tomorrow.  I'll see ya then!  If you're bettin' on the sports-ball game today, may the odds be ever in your favor, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment