Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Start Fresh February!

Let's Start Fresh in February, Big People!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday!

Well, ya know, January's over now, and I don't know about you, but my January just whizzed by, and also, it kinda felt more like an Extended December insteadda the big, bad start new to the New Year. 

I guess what I'm thinking is that since today's Monday and all, and it's also the First of February, maybe we oughtta call this Start Fresh in February.  You know.  Use it to pick up our exercise programs we sorta forgot all about in January.  Use it to maybe eat more fruit and less candy. 

I'm gonna call this Start Fresh February, Friends.  You can join me, if you wanna.  You don't hafta.  I'm not gonna wanna hafta preach at you.  It's your February.  I'm just lettin' ya know what I'll be up to, when I'm not talkin' to you on the weblog.

It's gonna be fun in February, though, Friends.  That I know.  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment