Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

How to Have a Weird Day

It's Sunday, but I have on my Wednesday undies. This cannot be good.
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, have ya ever heard of day-of-the-week undies?  Don't be precious.  Of COURSE ya have.  I betchyoo've even worn a pair or two in your day.  They're kind of a cultural icon.

Well, I've noticed something about day-of-the-week undies.  I've noticed that if you're careful when you pick 'em out in the morning, and make sure the day that is spelled on the undies matches up with the day it actually is, a day just goes so smoothly.  It's like the day has a golden glow of good luck around it.  It's pretty much impossible to go wrong on a day when your day-of-the-week undies match up with the day on the calendar!

On the other hand, if ya just grab whatever day-of-the-week undies you touch first in the drawer in the morning, and it doesn't match what day it really is, that's a good way to make sure the day just goes... well, weird.  I have noticed that I am eighty-two percent more awkward in my interactions with others when I don't take care to match my day-of-the-week undies to the day of the week.  In addition, on those days, I find that I am at least forty-eight percent more clumsy. 

The statistics don't lie, Friends.  Even though nobody sees my day-of-the-week undies, I know when they're on the correct day of the week and when they're not.  It's one of those unseen things that really makes a difference in the way a day goes. 

Anyways, it's Sunday, but I put on my Wednesday undies this morning, for some inexplicable reason.  I just told my best pal Rozzie a joke that she usually laughs at, every time I tell it.  Today, she just looked at me blankly and then nudged me out of her way with her snout, and I fell on my hiney-butt.  In one interaction, there was the increased awkwardness and clumsiness. 

I don't have high hopes for the rest of this day.

But I do hope you have a good day, Friends!  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment