Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Palaverin' with My Pup!

My pal Rozzie sure helps me put things into perspective! I love this dog!
Hiya Friends! 

Well, ya know, even though I'm pretty happy most of the time, I have my moments of upsettitude.  I really do.

That's when I find myself sittin' down with my best pal Rozzie and havin' a pow-wow.  You see, Rozzie has a way of helpin' me put things into perspective.  She doesn't nag or tell me my troubles are "cute" compared to the things she's been through, but she does help me realize that most of the things I get all wrought up over are mere quibbles in the grand scheme of things.

It's really important to have friends like that, Friends.  Someone you can count on to have your back, but also that you can trust to tell ya when you're gettin' too big for your britches, or when your worldview is just all kinds of outta whack.  A good friend can tell ya that stuff and then help ya come back into line. 

Rozzie's that kind of pal for me, Friends.  I hope you have a pal like that, too.  I sure love ya lots, Friends!  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment