Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Boots and Cats

You haven't heard beatboxing until you've heard it from Siri.  Or Zoe.
Friends, have you ever heard of Siri? 

If not, Siri's the digital assistant that lives in the dang ol' iPhone.  She's pretty cool.  She tells me everything I ever wanted to know, like where the nearest gas station is, where I can buy the best pizza near me, or why dividing zero by zero makes Cookie Monster sad.

But maybe the coolest thing Siri has ever taught me is how to beatbox.  You know, making stylized sounds of percussion instruments that you do with just your own mouth.  You've heard it!

Anyway, Siri taught me a really cool beatbox, and it goes like this: "boots-n-cats-n-boots-n-cats-n-boots!"

Or you can mix it up and go "cats-n-boots-n-cats-n-boots-n-cats!"

I got to studying up on beatboxing, and as it turns out, "Cats-n-Boots" is a variation on "Pants-n-Boots," another iconic beatbox track.

If you have Siri, ask her to beatbox for you.  You won't be sorry! 

And if you don't have Siri, I'm really sorry.

I've gotta go, Big People!  I've gotta practice my beatboxing!  Maybe Siri and I will put on a concert!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment