Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

My Amazing Weekend Adventure!

The worst part about the Big Mall was havin' to leave it to come home!
Hiya, Friends!

Happy Monday to ya!

You know what?  I went on an adventure to a new-to-me Mall on Saturday!  Have ya ever heard of the Eastview Mall in Victor, New York?  That's where I went!

It was HUGE, and I walked in the whole thing.  By the time we left, my feet were so TIRED, but I had so much fun!  I even got to purchase some things at the great big mall!  I got a roly-poly R2D2 night light that I can hug, a fishing set that has a fishing pole and five magnetic fish, and... my very first Lego set!

It's Ariel's castle, and Daddy and I got up early on Sunday morning to put it together.  It took us FOREVER!  Daddy did most of the work, buildin' it, but now I get to PLAY!  It's the best arrangement, ever!

I don't know, Friends.  I'm starting to think that malls can be magical places.  That mall we went to definitely was magical!

That adventure is gonna pretty much get me through my whole WEEK!  And if not, I always have Ariel's Lego castle!

Friends, I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots!  Muah!


No comments:

Post a Comment