Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

It's the First Friday of 2016!!!

Fridays are always reason to celebrate!
Friends!  Break out the popcorn and root beer, because it's the FIRST FRIDAY OF 2016!!!

That's right!  Fridays are always an occasion special enough to celebrate, and the first Friday of a year is definitely celebration-worthy!  How about that?!

There's a lot of things you can do to celebrate a Friday.  I know the last three Fridays have been really big things to celebrate- New Year's, Christmas, the day I got to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens at the mall and have my own pop pop and popcorn!  Those things are pretty epic, and it'd be exhausting if EVERY Friday were that big. 

That's why it's important to celebrate the little moments in life, as well.  The everyday Fridays.  I mean, if ya celebrated every Friday with presents and sparklers and adorably delicious little finger-foods, those things wouldn't be special anymore!

So on this First Friday of 2016, I'm just gonna wanna hafta keep it simple.  I'm gonna enjoy a bottle of my favorite root beer tonight.  I'm gonna have Daddy pop us some popcorn.  I'm gonna just enjoy the atmosphere.

I hope you celebrate this First Friday of 2016, too, Friends!  Do something that puts a smile on your face!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment