Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Little Directory Goes a Long Way!

I got lost in my own mall.
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, in my excitement to imagine the Bingham Centre, premier, upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment for the discerning Little Kid with an active imagination, I forgot all about one thing: a mall directory. 

Now, for a little shopping center, a mall directory is sort of nice, but not necessary.  If you can stand in the middle and see all the stores and eateries, do you really need a map, telling you how to get from here to there and back again?  I don't think so.  But the Bingham Centre is HUGE, Friends!  And it's crawling with discerning Little Kids with active imaginations, so trying to navigate by landmark is a challenge.

Long story short, I got lost in my own mall.  It's fine!  I'm fine.  It all turned out fine.  I met a lot of really nice Little Kids, and I also got to see Mall Security at work when they noticed I hadn't arrived at my ribbon cutting ceremony at the Unbelievably Big Arcade.  So they hopped in their Mall Security Golf Cart and came looking for me.  I was in the Food Court, eating at a Donut Dude Outpost, since I got hungry, and I knew those Little Kids who work there.

As it turns out, pertineer everyone was a little lost that day.  While there's a certain charm to shopping by serendipity, if you really need a donut, or you're lookin' for the Antibacterial Ball Pit or the Milk Shakery, and you have limited time, a mall directory is very helpful.

So now they're all installed, and Little Kids, myself included, are no longer wandering around lost at the Bingham Centre! 

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends!  I have another ribbon-cutting ceremony to go to. There's an Everything's Your Size opening in the Bingham Centre, and I, ironically, hafta go cut that ribbon with a pair of giant scissors.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment